Tuesday 9 October 2007

The start of something new

Welcome to my blog page, my name is Murray for those who don't know me, and hi to those that do. I am 36 years old and am a Graphic Designer living in the city of Chester, I have been married for 5 years and love to meet people and go out, have a laugh etc. I also have a myspace page if you would like to see it then here's the link http://www.myspace.com/muzzareid

I'm a bit of a novice at this kind of stuff so this opening post is going to be very brief, as I am actually in work and should be working, but what the hell, so if anyone would like to post a comment about me or anything at all, please feel free.

But for now i'll sign off and promise to have something a bit more interesting to talk about in my next post.

3 comments:

Lesley Todd said...

Hurray, you've started a blog!! Welcome to blogland. Is it going to be about anything in particular?

Murray said...

Hiya thanks for commenting, to be honest i haven't got a clue what its gonna be about yet just bear with me, i'll try and do something that'll make interesting reading, going to the Foo Fighters gig soon so that'll be something worth writing about. Any suggestions?

Lesley Todd said...

How about making it creative, about things that inspire you design wise.